PANELOVÁ DISKUSE: MAKROEKONOMICKÁ DISKUSE: ŘÍTÍME SE DO RECESE?
- What to expect the exchange rate of the koruna and how not to lose on it?
- Are high interest rates the friend or foe of investing?
- Which investments are inflation-proof?
- Current macroeconomic situation, outlook, scenarios and risks
- Impact of the macroeconomic situation on the investment environment
- Risks and opportunities associated with the macroeconomic situation and outlook
- The role of monetary and fiscal policy in economic recovery and inflation control
- The condition of financial markets and their impact on the global economy
PRESENTATION: WHAT MOTIVATES RETAIL INVESTORS AND HOW THEY ADAPT TO A DIFFICULT MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- Increase in the number of retail investors in the world and in the Czech Republic.
- How and why do they invest?
- Why do Czech retail investors lead globally?
- How are retail investors adapting to the difficult macroeconomic environment?
PRESENTATION: WILL WE DIE POOR? ON THE (IN)SUSTAINABILITY OF THE PENSION SYSTEM.
- Will we die poor? Populism and solidarity in the Czech pension system.
- The functioning of the Czech pension system and its outlook
- Solidarity at the expense of equivalence and applied populism
- The need to save/invest, or how not to die poor
- Is the system really (unsustainable)?
PANEL DISCUSSION: HOW TO INVEST?
- How and in what to invest (not only) in inflationary times?
- Why invest? Emphasis on security for old age and the unsustainability of the pension system.
- How and when to start investing?
- What a balanced portfolio looks like + investment strategy + investment tips
- Panelové diskuse/samostatné bloky na různé typy investic (akce, dluhopisy, nemovitosti, krypto)
- ESG investments
- Panel Discussion: Investing in Funds. How to know the right one and where are the main differences?
- Why do people underinvest? Emphasis on the difference between the EU and the US
PRESENTATION: TOWARDS FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
- What's the magic of long-term investing
- How to use compound interest to your advantage
- Where to look when targeting fixed income
- What (doesn't) belong in a modern investment portfolio
PANELOVÁ DISKUSE: NEBOJTE SE TRADINGU. ZVLÁŠŤ V TURBULENTNÍ DOBĚ!
- Why trading? How to become a trader?
- Trading oil, precious metals, Forex, stocks + investment tips
- How to do fundamental analysis?
- How to do a technical analysis?
- Psychology in trading
- Long-term investing vs. trading
- Important trends and opportunities in the coming months and years?
- Risk management u tradingu
- Trading through an algorithm and the impact of modern technology on the future of trading
PANELOVÁ DISKUSE: VENTURE CAPITAL A PRIVATE EQUITY V ROCE 2023 A CO OČEKÁVAT OD ROKU 2024.
- Jaká je situace na trhu venture kapitálových a private equity transakcí v roce 2023?
- Jak jsou na tom aktuální valuace technologických společností oproti minulosti? Je těžké získat fundraising?
- Co můžeme čekat od roku 2024?
LECTURE: HOW TO BUY REAL ESTATE UNDER PRICE?
- You will learn how to choose the right location for your investment. You will learn technical analysis that will give you a clear answer on which location to invest in, where the shortest return, the highest return % or the highest potential for investment is.
- Libor will teach you how to buy well below cost, because success in real estate is all about the purchase price. Buying cheap = higher yield %, shorter payback, better appraisals from banks, better collateral management and the ability to negotiate with banks. Learn exact tips from Libor's experience buying well below cost properties in 2023.
- In addition to the above, together you will look at how to properly finance an investment property. Because HYPOTHESIS is evil. A mortgage is not a tool to invest in investment properties. It will very quickly overleverage you. Libor will show you how investors, finance real estate purchases through the bank, even though they don't have sufficient creditworthiness and without using a mortgage.
AN INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR OF THREE BESTSELLING BOOKS IN PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS. THE DISCUSSION WILL BE MODERATED BY LUKÁŠ KOVANDA
The journey of MISBELIEF: WHAT MAKES RATIONAL PEOPLE BELIEVE IRRATIONAL THINGS began with my own experience being the target of conspiracy theories but quickly became a phenomenon that affects all of us. I will use misbelief to describe the distorted lens through which people begin to view, reason, and tell the world to themselves and others.
LECTURE: ADVANTAGES AND PITFALLS OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS ABROAD
- How the yield abroad is calculated and what you can expect
- What to look out for when choosing a property and a broker
- Why Costa Rica is not only an ecological paradise but also a paradise for investors
- How to get a residency and what makes it worthwhile
- Examples of our development projects - a hacienda with a sea view for the price of a Prague studio apartment
LECTURE: INVESTMENT OF THE DECADE? CZECH AGRICULTURE SPEAKS OUT
Investment in farmland and farms is a classic alternative allocation of capital. Land prices are not correlated with financial market developments in the long term, and farm production is an interesting way to achieve an attractive return without exposure to risks in the general economy at a time of high inflation, which is also affecting food. Domestic agriculture is (not only) thanks to subsidies one of the very profitable sectors of the Czech economy and, like industry, technological advances are fully penetrating it. Productivity is growing and the state's priority is to combat drought and soil erosion. The sector is therefore rightly in the crosshairs of the first pure agricultural investment funds, through which any investor can indirectly get quality Czech farms into their portfolio.
PANELOVÁ DISKUSE: FINFLUENCERS – KDO JSOU, KSAKRU, FINANČNÍ INFLUENCEŘI?!
Not long ago, few people knew the term "financial influencer". However, with the advent of the pandemic and the spread of investment retail, the so-called finfluncers have gained momentum. Their influence is growing, but it's not always a good thing. Where did financial influencers come from? Should we take them as a relevant source of information? Can we successfully invest according to them? As part of the Global Investment Summit 2023, we invite you to a panel discussion of personalities who follow or are directly part of finfluencing, not only in the Czech Republic!
- Who is a financial influencer? What does he do and why?
- Where did he come from? What was behind the expansion of their influence?
- What is the best way to evaluate a financial influencer? Finfluencer as an "investment". Why does it make sense to analyze it the same way as a company/stock.
- Where did the idea of becoming a finfluencer come from? Do they have the background to do it, or is it just another "pot sale"?
- Own experience, transparency, track record as the only mark of success, etc.
THE INVESTMENT LEGEND IS CONFESSED BY THE FORMER HEAD OF THE CZECH NATIONAL BANK:
- How does Mark Mobius see investing and investment opportunities in these times of strained relationships and geopolitical tensions?
- How do they see it here and in Europe in general?
- Does Mark Mobius still see the future as an era of benign deflation?
- Discussion about the new book
STARTUP VALIDATION CONTEST
Present your project in front of experienced startup investors. Prove that you know your idea will be in the market for a fight and show yourself to the world. Convince the jury of your validation and get the attention of investors.
LOGIN OPTION HERE
- The Validation Contest is a competition designed for startups and projects that have not yet achieved significant investment. Its goal is to help participants prepare a presentation that will appeal to investors and effectively present their concept.
- During the competition, startups will present the key PROCESS of VALIDATION of their idea, i.e. how they verified that there is a real customer interest in their product/service. Participants will prepare a 5-minute presentation through which they will pitch their project to experienced investors.
- Only one winner will be selected, but all participants will receive valuable feedback and the opportunity to present their project to a wider audience and, most importantly, to future potential investors. The competition focuses on real facts, data and figures. Participants will be judged on their ability to creatively and effectively present their project's validation process and market potential.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INVESTMENT ROUND FOR YOUR STARTUP
Prepare your startup for the next investment round. Find out what to prepare for and what to avoid, and get practical information gathered from years of experience with startups.
- Key tips for a successful investment process
- How to identify and get the right investors for your startup
- Important milestones during the investment round and how to manage them
- Recommended ownership percentages for founders in each investment round
- How to determine valuation when you don't have fixed numbers yet
- Warning signs for investors and what mistakes to avoid
ANNOUNCEMENT OF STARTUP VALIDATION CONTEST
AFTER PARTY / NETWORKING
GIS PODCAST STUDIO
Want to hang out with an interesting person at an event and capture the conversation for your Linkedin and other social networks? Or do you want to experience what it's like to record a podcast with our host? Get in touch HERE and reserve your spot in our pop-up podcast studio. After the event, you will receive both audio and video format from us and you will take away not only a nice memory from the event, but also valuable marketing content.